I don’t intend to make this a lengthy list / eye-sore for my Beautiful Blossoms (because I end up doing that without realizing it until I look at what I wrote @ _ @), but I feel like I’m gonna do it regardless because of what I’ve learned to love in my cosmetic adventures.
Each item listed is not ranked based on how much I love them – it’s just for listing purposes.
EDIT: Updated as of 05/30/2018
- Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion – this thing saved my ashy, dry skin. I kid you not – I used it everyday for a winter week when I was interning at a hospital and it’s like my skin never even had an ashy episode.
- Lancome AudaCITY in Paris Eyeshadow Palette – it lets me wear makeup while being office-appropriate.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer – before I learned about this product, my eyeshadows would not stay on. After a recommendation from a friend, I decided to chance this product and I haven’t switched to another primer ever since. Goes on sale for $10 on occasion.
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm in Mango Butter – made from beeswax and helps bees. That is all.
- Kiko Milano Lip Scrub – I love its portability and sterility – I’m not a huge fan of the lip scrub jars. Too much opportunity for germs to just jump right in @ _ @.
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette – I love my pinks and purples and this palette does it for me. When I’m in a fun and playful mood, I use this.
- Nivea After Shave Post Balm – at first, I thought that this was a PR stunt by NikkieTutorials, but I gave it a try and I kid you not – my foundation application has gotten much smoother and stays on longer.
- Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist – I love the smell of roses. Now I have it in spray form!
- Real Techniques Makeup Brushes – these brushes are really good! Haven’t had a bad experience with them, plus the way that the brushes are attached means I don’t have to worry too much about the old adhesive in most makeup brushes being wet and then causing the brush head to fall apart (I’m looking at you, E.L.F. brushes!)
- Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray – without this thing, I’d be walking around with a half-or-full melted face on the subway. Anyone who’s been in it can tell you it gets fry-and-bake down there!
- Kiko Milano Luscious Creme (510 and 511) and Intensely Lavish Lipstick (#3) – Creamy and soft without the Tom Ford pricetag. That is all.
- The MakeUp Eraser – once you use this, you can forget repeatedly buying the standard eye-and-makeup-remover in liquid form. All you need is this thing and water and it really does erase your makeup!