I don’t intend to make this a lengthy list / eye-sore for my Beautiful Blossoms (because I end up doing that without realizing it until I look at what I wrote @ _ @), but I feel like I’m gonna do it regardless because of what I’ve learned to love in my cosmetic adventures.
Each item listed is not ranked based on how much I love them – it’s just for listing purposes.
- Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion – this thing saved my ashy, dry skin. I kid you not – I used it everyday for a winter week when I was interning at a hospital and it’s like my skin never even had an ashy episode.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel for Oily/Combination Skin – I use this for my day makeup and it definitely hydrates the dry patches of my face without making the rest super oily.
- Lancome AudaCITY in Paris Eyeshadow Palette – it lets me wear makeup while being office-appropriate.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer – before I learned about this product, my eyeshadows would not stay on. After a recommendation from a friend, I decided to chance this product and I haven’t switched to another primer ever since. Goes on sale for $10 on occasion.
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm in Mango Butter – ALL-NATURAL. That is all.
- Kiko Milano Lip Scrub – I love its portability and sterility – I’m not a huge fan of the lip scrub jars. Too much opportunity for germs to just jump right in @ _ @.
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette – I love my pinks and purples and this palette does it for me. When I’m in a fun and playful mood, I use this.
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara – as long as you have this, you can forget the traditional lash curler.
- Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist – I love the smell of roses. Now I have it in spray form!
- Tatcha Enduring Ritual Kit – this made me realize just how harsh I had been on my skin in terms of cleansing it. If you’ve seen my previous pictures on the site, you’d notice that my facial skin was “angry.” Wait until you see it now!
- Real Techniques Makeup Brushes – these brushes are really good! Haven’t had a bad experience with them, plus the way that the brushes are attached means I don’t have to worry too much about the old adhesive in most makeup brushes being wet and then causing the brush head to fall apart (I’m looking at you, E.L.F. brushes!)
- Cover FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment – this primer allows my foundation to be uniform and smooth. It also helps that it has anti-acne properties so I’m clearing my skin at the same time!
- Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray – without this thing, I’d be walking around with a half-or-full melted face on the subway. Anyone who’s been in it can tell you it gets fry-and-bake down there!
- Kiko Milano Luscious Creme (510 and 511) and Intensely Lavish Lipstick (#3) – Creamy and soft without the Tom Ford pricetag. That is all.
- Kiko Milano Temptress Lip Set in Deep Wine and Passionate Red – see my comment above.
- The MakeUp Eraser – once you use this, you can forget repeatedly buying the standard eye-and-makeup-remover in liquid form. All you need is this thing and water and it really does erase your makeup!
- Tatcha Aburatorigami Beauty Paper – if you ever internally screamed when you use a blotting paper to remove excess oil and you see remnants of your handiwork, this stuff is for you.
*I’ll add more as soon as I dig through my makeup stash!